In a rapidly changing and disruption-prone environment, companies across all industries can improve and sustain supply chain/ operation within their value chain with innovative strategies and solutions.
BBS helps Companies to improve Supply Chain transformation at every planning horizon – strategic, tactical, and operational – across multiple domains.
Our deep domain and technology expertise in various Business Sectors - New Energy, Medical, Telecommunication and AI can help you rethink and optimize your supply chain strategy and network design,leveraging our experience to accelerating your Global Supply Chain performance.
BBS is uniquely capable to design, prototype, volume production and provide commercialization services that accelerate your programs / projects to success.
• 25 years’ SCM experience in multi-cultural business environment. Have unique insight and rich practical experience on Global Sourcing. Leading cross-functional, cross-geographical teams in North America and Asia to manage supply base in Asia, North and South America and Europe./span>
• Extensive networking with global suppliers for mechanical, chemical, optical, electrical parts and equipment to support product commercialization for the innovative customers world-wide.
• ASQ Certified Quality Auditor，ISM Certified Purchasing Manager.
• Master’s degree of mechanical engineering from McGill, Canada.
• More than 20 years working experience in multinational companies.
• Rich experience in new product development and supply chain management, supplier sourcing and management, and cross-functional department cooperation.
• Have extensive networking with global and local suppliers for mechanical, chemical, optical, electrical, PCBA parts.
• ASQ Certified Quality Auditor，PMI certified PMP.
• More than 14 years experience in Supply Chain Management
• Lead global logistics network design and management for JDSU; In charged purchasing for EPCM, raw materials and equipment for Boston power
• Successfully guided the procurement and warehouse upgrading for domestic No.1 furniture e-commerce company; also provide the turnkey supply chain service of equipment and materials for US invested new energy enterprises in China
• Master’s degree of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Management from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Over 30 years of progressively responsible experience blending New Product Development, Operations, Quality, and Supply Chain within the following industries: Telecommunication, Military/Defense, Medical, Applied Optics, Automotive, Pulps and Paper, Rubber/Plastics.
• Effective sourcing strategies nationally and internationally, with work experience obtained in North America, Europe, China and Southeast Asia.
• Highly skilled in Project/Program Management, DFX(Design For Manufacturability, Design For Cost, Design For Value) and Supply Chain Risk Management - Total Cost of Ownership.
• 20+ years’ experience in supplier quality management and sourcing in fortune 500 companies. lead the team to qualify new suppliers and manage supplier quality
• Expertise in dealing with mechanical parts with processes of machining, injection molding, die casting, stamping, etc. Familiar with optical and electronical parts
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA
• ASQ certified quality auditor, certified SQE
Established in 2014, BBS Global Supply Chain(BBS) provides supply chain management services/products across the world to oversea innovative companies. With teams in China and now in North America, BBS’s highly technical manufacturing, supply chain, and operations professionals can help Companies to Global Supply Chain performance. Provide a Competitive Advantage with success.
BBS was established
Founded by professional supply chain team with more than 20 years’international working experience in top 500 companies.
Main supplier of an American lithium-ion battery company
Started to provide turn-key supply chain solutions to American customers
Supported an Australian Graphite Mining Company
Completed market research and identified partners for a Australian company that owns the world's largest natural graphite mine.
Established a strong supply base of battery materials, equipment and products for US customers.
Supported to build a cell factory for American battery Companies
Supported US customers on setting up battery factory in China by purchasing equipment, fixtures raw materials.
Provided SC consulting and training services for a solar energy company in LA
Developed CMs for US customers
Supported E-Train project. Sourced and qualified China CMs for a US battery customer.
Entered Europe market
Business scale up in US & Europe
BBS N.A established – Ottawa, Canada